Document Management Solutions for Government
Information Access Systems, Inc (IAS) has been an established leader in deploying the OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) solution to government entities for over a decade. The OnBase ECM product suite has been successfully deployed in over 800 government entities worldwide. IAS can support any city, county, state, or federal government as they focus on more effectively serving constituents and meeting complex business requirements. Through our proven solutions portfolio, government entities realize increased efficiency, speed, and communication which allow personnel to simplify day to day operations through the use of technology.
- Finance and Administration Departments
- Board of County Commissioners
- Clerk of the Courts
- Criminal Justice Information Systems
- Aviation, Ports, and Transportation
- Public Works and Utilities
- Health and Human Services
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Provide documents to multiple users via a central repository
- Allow open accountability and transparency
- Increase constituent service by improving access to documents
- Comply with new regulations and reporting standards
- Ease turnover and election staff changes
- Collaborate and share data within and between agencies
Hundreds of Successful Implementations
OnBase has a definitive history of success in various government implementations worldwide. With over 90 modules capable of conforming to a vast range of requirements, OnBase has been used to manage accounts payable & receivable, contracts, and human resources in agencies of all sizes. OnBase has staggering flexibility which allows integration with legacy and existing line-of-business applications that promote enhancement rather than replacement. IAS has been the essential partner in implementing these successful government solutions throughout the US.
OnBase improves constituent service without increasing the budget. In fact, agencies often see a return on investment (ROI) within the first year. Moving towards a constituent-focused vision does not require governments to make extensive changes all at once. Small incremental changes with a long-term constituent-focused view will ultimately place citizens' needs at the heart of daily decisions. After making successful investments initially, governments can take their progress one step further by expanding their OnBase solution across departments and levels of government with minimal disruption and expense.
Department of Finance Maricopa County (AZ)
The Department of Finance replaced paper-based processes with OnBase to manage the invoice approval process and meet tightening government accountability and compliance requirements.
Customer Case Studies
- Law Enforcement Information Sharing and the Implications for Local Government
- Delivering Constituent-Focused Service Through Enterprise Content Management
- The Perfect Storm: Demand for Public Services Soars, Budgets Contract, OnBase Saves
- Government 2.0: Building Communities with Web 2.0 and Social Networking